Timeline



04/20/16:

13:21 Milestone ComponentRegistry-2.1 completed
Followed up by the …
13:21 Ticket #821 (Allow to add an user without any component/profile to a group) closed by Twan Goosen
duplicate: Transferred to GitHub ticket …
13:19 Ticket #860 (Add access to group components to admin console) closed by Twan Goosen
duplicate: Transfer to GitHub ticket …
13:08 Ticket #712 (UI allows private components in group components but backend doesn't) closed by Twan Goosen
duplicate: Moved to GitHub as …
13:04 Ticket #846 (CMDI 1.2 support in front end) closed by Twan Goosen
fixed: See …
13:04 Ticket #845 (CMDI 1.2 support in back end) closed by Twan Goosen
fixed: See …
08:33 Ticket #491 (Undefined type of RelationType creates a hole that can contain any XML) closed by Twan Goosen
fixed: Fixed, see …
08:31 Tickets #146,​235,​236,​241,​274,​369,​403,​139 batch updated by Twan Goosen
fixed: Fixed as part of CMDI 1.2 (See CMDI 1.2/Specification)

04/19/16:

17:24 Webdev edited by Sander Maijers
fix (diff)
17:23 Webdev edited by Sander Maijers
contents: mention that state is 'in flux' (diff)
13:31 Ticket #930 (Force endpoint XSD validation to only use cached XSDs) created by Sander Maijers
Whenever w3.org or openarchives.org has some availability problem, …

04/18/16:

14:30 Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20160510-11 edited by teckart@informatik.uni-leipzig.de
(diff)
14:14 Taskforces/CMDI edited by Twan Goosen
(diff)
14:12 Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20160510-11 created by Twan Goosen

04/14/16:

13:01 Ticket #929 (Use relative URL for login link in header) created by Sander Maijers
https://www.clarin.eu/user -> /user The former, hardcoded …

04/12/16:

12:19 Ticket #928 (Respond with 404 for unavailable records) created by Twan Goosen
Currently, if a record page is requested (by URL) for a record that …
09:57 Ticket #927 (Use relative URL for flag in left of footer) created by Sander Maijers
Fix in sites/all/themes/clarin_eu/page.tpl.php: …

04/11/16:

08:19 Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20160425 edited by Twan Goosen
Links to review version (diff)
08:18 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by Twan Goosen
Link to review version (diff)

04/08/16:

13:56 Curation Module edited by davor.ostojic@oeaw.ac.at
minutes from 08-04-2016 telco added (diff)
13:51 telco-08-04-2016.pdf attached to Curation Module by davor.ostojic@oeaw.ac.at
13:41 Piwik edited by Dieter Van Uytvanck
changed contact mail address to sysops@clarin.eu (diff)
13:40 Ticket #906 (Performance issues due to boosting) closed by Twan Goosen
fixed: Integrated (with some adaptations) into …
13:37 Ticket #742 (Collect VLO statistics) closed by Twan Goosen
fixed: vlo-statistics module has been …
13:33 Ticket #835 (Generate sitemap) closed by Twan Goosen
fixed: Available
13:29 Milestone VLO-3.4 completed
13:29 Tickets #857,​813,​814 batch updated by Twan Goosen
fixed
11:06 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by Menzo Windhouwer
aligned some dots (diff)
10:47 Changeset [7007] by Sander Maijers
contents: modify Icinga monitoring SP to use user-facing FQDN …
10:42 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga/Meetings/2016-04-04 edited by Sander Maijers
contents: mark items done (diff)
10:41 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga/Meetings/2016-04-04 edited by Sander Maijers
contents: mark done items (diff)
09:50 Ticket #926 (29.2 Monitoring - Decision on Icinga 2) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - Reach common decision on update to Icinga 2 Results: - …
09:48 Ticket #925 (29.1 Monitoring - Handover of Administration) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - Handover of administration from FZJ to Leipzig (and ERIC) - …
09:46 Ticket #924 (28.1 Further Development Virtual Collection Registry - Determination ...) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - Integration with Federated Content Search and other CLARIN-D …
09:44 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by oddrun.ohren@nb.no
(diff)
09:43 Ticket #923 (26.1 Concept & Implementation Transfer of Tools - Identification of ...) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - technical possibilities: Transfer of tools to the data, …
09:39 Ticket #922 (24.2 Sustainability - Technical Feasibility) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - Review of technical feasibility of sustainable services - …
09:26 Ticket #921 (23.1 Further Development CMDI - CMDI 1.2) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - Adaptation to CMDI 1.2 - Implementation of the specification …
09:12 Ticket #919 (7.4 Further Integration of Existing CLARIN-D Components & Applications ...) closed by Dirk Goldhahn
duplicate
09:05 Ticket #920 (17.3 Usage Statistics - Implementation Logging and Reporting) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - Implementation of logging of user statistics at centres - in …
09:02 Ticket #645 (17.1 Usage Statistics - Determination of Requirements) closed by Dirk Goldhahn
fixed
08:53 Ticket #919 (7.4 Further Integration of Existing CLARIN-D Components & Applications ...) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - evaluation of integration of existing CLARIN-D web …
08:43 Ticket #918 (6.4 Further Development Federated Content Search - Implementation: New ...) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - Expansion of the interfaces of the centers Results: - All …
08:38 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by oddrun.ohren@nb.no
(diff)
08:37 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by oddrun.ohren@nb.no
(diff)
08:29 Ticket #639 (4.5 Further Development of AAI - EduGain) closed by Dirk Goldhahn
fixed
08:28 Ticket #637 (4.1 Further Development of AAI - Discovery Service) closed by Dirk Goldhahn
fixed
08:26 Ticket #917 (3.4 Single Sign-on for all CLARIN-D Applications - Documentation) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - quick Guide Shibboleth & web services Results: - guide on …
08:23 Ticket #916 (3.3 Single Sign-on for all CLARIN-D Applications - Coordination with ...) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - Ongoing coordination with CLARIN ERIC in Single Sign On …
07:53 Ticket #915 (3.1 Single Sign-on for all CLARIN-D Applications - Shibbolization of ...) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - all restricted Web applications shibbolized / using CLARIN …
07:49 Ticket #914 (1.6 DSA Certification - Nestor Certification Requirements) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - Nestor certification by IDS Results: - Nestor certification …
07:40 Ticket #635 (2.2 CLARIN-D Center Certification - Center Assessment) closed by Dirk Goldhahn
fixed
07:34 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by oddrun.ohren@nb.no
(diff)
07:31 Ticket #913 (1.5 DSA Certification - Communication) closed by Dirk Goldhahn
fixed
07:31 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by oddrun.ohren@nb.no
(diff)
07:30 Ticket #913 (1.5 DSA Certification - Communication) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - communication of achieved assessments Results: - offensive …
07:25 Ticket #912 (1.4 DSA Certification - Alternative Certifications) created by Dirk Goldhahn
Goals: - suggestions for further certifications Results - Examination …
07:09 Ticket #634 (1.3 DSA Certification - DSA Assessment) closed by Dirk Goldhahn
fixed

04/07/16:

15:17 Ticket #758 (test Swedish IdPs (via eduGAIN)) closed by Dieter Van Uytvanck
fixed: Indeed, solved as of May 2015, see …
12:39 Curation Module edited by davor.ostojic@oeaw.ac.at
(diff)
12:10 Ticket #911 (Deletion of VirtualCollection fails) closed by Willem Elbers
invalid: The issue has been resolved. This behaviour was caused by preventing …
11:45 Ticket #911 (Deletion of VirtualCollection fails) created by Willem Elbers
Currently deleting a VirtualCollection? fails with the following …
09:49 Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20160425 created by Twan Goosen
09:48 Taskforces/CMDI edited by Twan Goosen
added link for Meeting20160425 (diff)
08:56 Ticket #910 (Update filterform for multivalued state) closed by Willem Elbers
fixed: Fixed in …
08:55 Ticket #653 (Admins should be able to delete published collections) closed by Willem Elbers
fixed: Implemented in …

04/05/16:

17:28 SystemAdministration/Hosters/HostEurope edited by Willem Elbers
(diff)
17:28 SystemAdministration/Hosters/HostEurope edited by Willem Elbers
(diff)
17:27 SystemAdministration/Hosters/TransIP created by Willem Elbers
17:23 SystemAdministration/Hosters/HostEurope edited by Willem Elbers
(diff)
17:18 SystemAdministration/Hosters/HostEurope created by Willem Elbers
14:39 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by Menzo Windhouwer
(diff)
10:08 Ticket #615 (Add a 'frozen' state for public collections) closed by Willem Elbers
fixed: Added a PUBLIC_FROZEN state which is not editable. Currently this does …
09:23 SoftwareDevelopment edited by Twan Goosen
added link to https://github.com/clarin-eric/interface_guidelines/wiki (diff)
09:17 Ticket #910 (Update filterform for multivalued state) created by Willem Elbers
After adding the public frozen state, the FilterState?.java class now …
09:08 SystemAdministration/SUSE edited by Sander Maijers
contents: add instructions for restarting collectd on centres-clarin (diff)
09:05 SystemAdministration/SUSE edited by Sander Maijers
(diff)

04/04/16:

14:09 Ticket #862 (google analytics does not register hits) closed by Dieter Van Uytvanck
fixed: The module was disabled. Enabling it again solved the issue.
13:58 Ticket #909 (JQuery update module - check interaction with media module) created by Dieter Van Uytvanck
After the recent site migration and the updates of the modules, …
09:31 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga/Meetings/2016-04-04 edited by Sander Maijers
(diff)
09:28 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga/Meetings/2016-04-04 edited by Sander Maijers
action points (diff)
09:09 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga edited by Sander Maijers
Daniel -> Dirk (diff)
08:26 Ticket #908 (Prevent crawlers from indexing the vlo search pages) closed by Willem Elbers
fixed
06:58 Ticket #908 (Prevent crawlers from indexing the vlo search pages) created by Willem Elbers
Crawlers are currently indexing the vlo search pages. These are not …

04/01/16:

15:36 Ticket #894 (Cannot add new pages to AAI TF group) closed by Dieter Van Uytvanck
fixed
15:01 Ticket #907 (support multi-file upload again) created by Dieter Van Uytvanck
After the recent drupal module update, the functionality of uploading …
14:49 Ticket #906 (Performance issues due to boosting) created by Twan Goosen
The recently (VLO 3.4.0) added boosts (in solrconfig.xml) based on …
09:47 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by Twan Goosen
commented out link to review version on google docs (diff)
09:46 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by Twan Goosen
Transferred changes in 'Transformation of CCSL...' section and … (diff)
09:39 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by Twan Goosen
Transferred changes in 'CCSL' section from wiki (diff)
08:18 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by Twan Goosen
Transferred changes in 'Structure of CMDI files' section from wiki (diff)
08:09 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by Twan Goosen
migrated text for glossary and typographic conventions from Google docs (diff)
07:47 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by Twan Goosen
Embedded CMDI 1 diagram (diff)
07:36 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by Twan Goosen
migrated text for intro, history, scope from google docs (diff)
06:27 Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20160331 edited by Twan Goosen
(diff)

03/31/16:

18:03 SystemAdministration edited by Sander Maijers
contents: update FZJ host details (diff)
17:43 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga/Meetings/2016-04-04 edited by Sander Maijers
contents: mark item done (diff)
17:37 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga edited by Sander Maijers
contents: refer to GitHub README for detail on workflow (diff)
17:32 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga edited by Sander Maijers
contents: overhaul (diff)
17:20 SystemAdministration/Hosts/Hosters/FZJ created by Sander Maijers
initial commit
17:08 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga/Meetings/2016-04-04 edited by Sander Maijers
contents: update based on documentation work (diff)
17:02 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga/Meetings/2016-04-04 edited by Sander Maijers
Update based on documentation work (diff)
17:01 SystemAdministration/Hosts/fsd-cloud22.zam.kfa-juelich.de created by Sander Maijers
initial commit
16:06 Ticket #905 (Make OAI-PMH check less dependent on availability of externally hosted ...) created by Dieter Van Uytvanck
An alert is triggered when some OAI-PMH XSDs are not available online. …
15:22 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga edited by Dirk Goldhahn
(diff)
15:21 Ticket #904 (Add TuNDRA to piwik) closed by Willem Elbers
fixed: A new entry has been added to piwik with ID=19. Tracking code: […]
15:16 Ticket #904 (Add TuNDRA to piwik) created by Marie Hinrichs
TuNDRA url: https://weblicht.sfs.uni-tuebingen.de/Tundra/
15:09 Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20160331 edited by Twan Goosen
(diff)
15:07 Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20160331 edited by Twan Goosen
meeting notes (diff)
14:49 Ticket #903 (Disabled attachments are shown) created by Dieter Van Uytvanck
Menzo reports about an attempt to disable the displaying of the …

03/30/16:

14:07 SystemAdministration edited by Sander Maijers
add: TransIP host clarineric-vps3 to table (diff)
13:56 SystemAdministration/Default_VM_setup edited by Sander Maijers
contents: remove collectd commands, see specific page (diff)
08:32 SystemAdministration/Hosts/lvps92-51-161-129.dedicated.hosteurope.de edited by Willem Elbers
(diff)
08:22 Ticket #902 (Grant read access to httpd logs) created by Willem Elbers
Grant read access to httpd (/var/log/httpd) logs to Twan

03/29/16:

14:44 Ticket #901 (Robots.txt for beta-vlo.clarin.eu) created by Willem Elbers
A robots.txt is needed for beta-vlo.clarin.eu with the following …
14:07 Ticket #899 (Include sitemap generation after succesful harvest + import) closed by Willem Elbers
fixed: Update /opt/oaiharvest-vloimport.sh and added: […] as the last …
13:04 Ticket #900 (Availability selection does not affect value counts) created by Twan Goosen
* Select one or more availability levels, leaving at least one level …
13:02 Ticket #899 (Include sitemap generation after succesful harvest + import) created by Willem Elbers
When the vlo harvester and importer are finished, a new sitemap should …
12:56 Ticket #898 (Add robots.txt with link to vlo sitemap) closed by Willem Elbers
fixed: Created the robots.txt in /var/www/vhosts/vlo.clarin.eu and updated …
12:55 Ticket #898 (Add robots.txt with link to vlo sitemap) created by Willem Elbers
On request of Twan a robots.txt is needed for vlo.clarin.eu with the …
10:11 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings/AARC-2016-03-29 created by Dieter Van Uytvanck
10:08 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings edited by Dieter Van Uytvanck
(diff)
09:07 Ticket #897 (Support of CMDI 1.2) created by teckart@informatik.uni-leipzig.de
The VLO has to be adapted for the upcoming CMDI 1.2 standard. This …

03/24/16:

15:47 SystemAdministration edited by Sander Maijers
contents: list modified tickets first (diff)
15:38 SystemAdministration edited by Sander Maijers
contents: fix CLARIN website links in Hosts table (diff)
15:37 Webdev edited by Sander Maijers
contents: fix links (diff)
15:11 Ticket #892 (Broken link to CE archive and documents) closed by Sander Maijers
fixed: Assumed fixed.
15:10 Webdev edited by Sander Maijers
contents: fix ticket table (diff)
15:10 Webdev/Meetings/2016-02-16 created by Sander Maijers
15:08 Webdev edited by Sander Maijers
contents: remove Meetings text, to be moved to Meetings/… (diff)
14:01 Ticket #896 (Add python 3 package to all hosts) created by Sander Maijers
We need Python 3 for provisioning scripts using Python with pathlib
12:53 CMDI12_Nordic_workshop.pptx attached to CMDI 1.2 by Mitchell Seaton
CMDI 1.2 presentation at Nordic CLARIN Network annual meeting (Oslo, 2016)
11:07 LinesOfCode created by Sander Maijers
LinesOfCode → …
10:53 TitleIndex edited by Sander Maijers
contents: render title index more hierarchically (diff)

03/23/16:

16:52 WikiStart edited by Sander Maijers
contents: improve hierarchical page guidelines (diff)
16:51 WikiStart edited by Sander Maijers
contents: give page name hierarchy guidelines (diff)
16:24 Branding/Meetings/Vidconf20160323 edited by Dieter Van Uytvanck
(diff)
16:19 TitleIndex edited by Sander Maijers
enhance: draw subtree for branches with at least two leaves (diff)
16:16 Branding edited by stranak@ufal.mff.cuni.cz
link to github (diff)
16:10 Branding edited by Dieter Van Uytvanck
(diff)
11:27 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by Menzo Windhouwer
Moved references in the Glossary to the Normative References and the … (diff)
09:47 Branding/Meetings/Vidconf20160323 created by Dieter Van Uytvanck
09:42 Branding edited by Dieter Van Uytvanck
(diff)
09:32 WikiStart edited by Dieter Van Uytvanck
moved branding to organisational (diff)

03/22/16:

13:25 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings/2016-03-22 edited by Martin Matthiesen
(diff)
13:24 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings/2016-03-22 edited by Martin Matthiesen
(diff)
13:21 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings/2016-03-22 edited by Martin Matthiesen
(diff)
13:20 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings/2016-05-11 created by Martin Matthiesen
13:20 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings edited by Martin Matthiesen
(diff)
13:18 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings edited by Martin Matthiesen
(diff)
13:11 Taskforces/AAI edited by Martin Matthiesen
(diff)
13:09 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings edited by Martin Matthiesen
(diff)
13:09 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings created by Martin Matthiesen
13:04 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings/2016-03-22 edited by Martin Matthiesen
(diff)
12:24 Taskforces/AAI edited by Martin Matthiesen
(diff)
12:23 Taskforces/AAI edited by Martin Matthiesen
(diff)
08:11 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings/2016-03-22 edited by Martin Matthiesen
(diff)
08:02 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings/2016-03-22 edited by Martin Matthiesen
incorporated Jozefs mail (very briefly) (diff)

03/21/16:

15:33 Changeset [7006] by ccoltekin@gmail.com
Tübingen WebLicht/WebAnno? meta data: more fixes.
15:28 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga/Meetings/2016-04-04 edited by b.von.st.vieth@fz-juelich.de
(diff)
14:57 CMDI 1.2/Specification edited by teckart@informatik.uni-leipzig.de
(diff)
14:50 Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20160321 edited by Twan Goosen
Meeting notes (diff)
14:41 Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20160321 created by Twan Goosen
meeting page
11:38 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga/Meetings/2016-04-04 edited by b.von.st.vieth@fz-juelich.de
(diff)
11:34 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings/2016-03-22 edited by Sander Maijers
contents: add VC tech info (diff)
11:30 Taskforces/AAI/Meetings/2016-03-22 created by Sander Maijers
contents: initial version (empty)
11:10 SoftwareDevelopment edited by Sander Maijers
contents: add API specs section (diff)
11:07 EPIC/APIv2 created by Sander Maijers
EPIC/APIv2 → …
11:07 EPIC created by Sander Maijers
EPIC → …
11:06 SoftwareDevelopment/EPIC/APIv2 edited by Sander Maijers
contents: update examples based on epic-announce message Thu, 3 Mar … (diff)
10:59 Ticket #895 (Add Erasmus University IdP to SPF) created by Sander Maijers
Login page: …
10:49 Taskforces/Curation/ValueNormalization/License edited by davor.ostojic@oeaw.ac.at
(diff)
10:48 Taskforces/Curation/ValueNormalization/License edited by davor.ostojic@oeaw.ac.at
VLO 3.4 actions (diff)
10:30 SystemAdministration/Hosters/MPCDF edited by Sander Maijers
contents: update OpenSSH client config (diff)
10:27 SystemAdministration/Hosters/MPCDF edited by Sander Maijers
contents: add alpha-vlo-clarin (diff)
10:17 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga/Meetings/2016-04-04 edited by Sander Maijers
contents: add VC tech info (diff)
09:55 SystemAdministration/Monitoring/Icinga/Meetings/2016-04-04 edited by Sander Maijers
contents: first draft of content (diff)
09:42 Taskforces/Curation/ValueNormalization/License edited by davor.ostojic@oeaw.ac.at
(diff)
09:41 Taskforces/Curation/ValueNormalization/License edited by davor.ostojic@oeaw.ac.at
(diff)
09:37 Taskforces/Curation/ValueNormalization/License edited by davor.ostojic@oeaw.ac.at
accessInfo and concepts update (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.